Are you experienced in supply chain?
Do you speak German and English fluently?
Are you interested in development and improvement of processes?
Are you self-driven and independent?
If YES join our logistic team as a Logistics Process Expert. We are the supply chain team within GBS in Siemens and at this moment we need a new active colleague for improvements of our logistics processes.
Your main taks will be:
- Responsibility for the development of services provided in the field of Logistics by our Center for Shared Services GBS (Global Business Services) to other Siemens companies.
- Activities related to ordering and invoicing transport, connecting the supplier and carrier with EDI, reporting and controlling in the field of logistics, etc.
- Administration and development of the given services together with the relevant team leaders and employees.
- Process improvement, implementation of new processes and IT system for logistics.
- Communication with individual Siemens companies and carriers, cooperation on international projects in the given area.
- Support in expanding services to other countries and regions (outside Siemens companies in Germany) reporting and preparation of the basis for management.
What we require from you?
- Knowledge of logistics processes or at least knowledge of Purchase 2 Pay process (processes related to ordering and invoicing, electronic communication of the customer / supplier).
- Overview of the operation of these processes in SAP as advantage, as well as knowledge of the process and activities within the shared services centers.
- Ambition to further develop in the field of logistics and shared in-house services.
- Ability to quickly orientate in new issues, structured approach - project work, end2end way of thinking.
- Desire to further develop and improve existing processes and proactively design new processes and IT improvements.
- Ability to work with data, high degree of independence.
- Excellent communication skills, be able to formulate problems and proposed solutions, ability to argue and be able to convince others.
- Very good knowledge of English and German (or at least one language at a very good level, the second language as advantage).
Why Global Business Services Siemens? What can we offer?
- 5 weeks of vacation (one more than is usual).
- Flexible working hours (fixed core from 10.00 -14.00).
- Home office after trial period.
- Company nursery school for better work-life balance.
- Meal vouchers.
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of:
up to 8 days of extra holidays,pension and/or life insurance, wellness and health products, language courses and other education, travel agency and culture vouchers..etc