Siemens is looking for Apprentice who will be trained in 2 years as JuniorProject Manager for our Smart Infrastructure Division – Customer Service portfolio located in Milano
As a world leader in developing and producing the most sophisticated engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
Do you want to change the future every day?
Join our apprenticeship now and lay the foundation for your successful career in Siemens. The world is constantly evolving, and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow.
Your benefits – technical path:
- You gain deep insights in exciting management activities within the Smart Infrastructure Division over the course of two years
- You are trained as Project Manager for the management of contracts and sales administration activities for the Medium Voltage Customer Service Team
- You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the- art training to develop your personal and professional skills
- You profit from your personal mentor, who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
Your main responsibilities
- To develop and maintain professional and effective relationships with customers through timely and efficient response to the customer needs and complaints
- To handle contracts and sales administration activities according to Customer Service policies and objectives
- To coordinate and to manage the daily Agenda of the on site specialists to give efficient response to the customers
- To receive input from Sales Managers to finalize strategic offers (Spare parts' catalogue, Availability service, Full material management, Obsolescence strategy definition).
- Related to small projects define main guidelines, allocate project tasks, motivating and supervising resources to accomplish all tasks and achievements. Provide performance feedback regarding prioritised resources working on projects.
- Define, jointly with the Project Controls department, all project plan documents, including scope and financial plans, schedule and risk management plans.
- Ensure that the project follows execution standard methodologies and Siemens policies. Effectively supervises and controls project progress and efficient resource utilization. Supervise and control project financials, being responsible for project invoicing status, cost, expenses and cash flow. Identifies, qualifies, quantifies and manages project risks, and ensures that all opportunities are identified and pursued. Capture, analyses and share lessons learned throughout the project. Ensure that the project is formally closed out, as contractually agreed. Drives the formal acceptance of the project, contract close-out and its acknowledgement by the customer.
- Guarantee that the project consistently applies contract and claims management, in accordance with Siemens policies and contractual agreements. Coordinate with Supply Chain Management, and successfully procures required services, materials and equipment for the project from external and internal suppliers and give support in supplier negotiations, claims and project changes.
- Act as key contact for the customer and a partner concern point for project issues. Build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external partners and effectively communicates with all of them.
- Ensure the project follows and aligns with company health, safety, and environmental policies.
- You are under 29 and you are going to graduate in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- You have familiarity with Project Management and Customer Service Key Performance Indicators
- A previous internship experience will be taken into account as a plus
- You have excellent command of Italian language as well as English
- You have the aspiration to develop a technical and management path and grow
What can we further offer?
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both taking ownership and being clear with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online applications, and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to build a real impact?
Come on board and seek the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly evolving, and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information or questions you can contact:
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it