Within the Refining & Chemical Branch of TOTAL, Total Olefins Antwerp and its cracker represent a major part of the integrated complex of the group Total in Antwerp, together with the Total Antwerp Refinery and the polyethylene plant. The technical services for the Petrochemical units are organized into shared services departments; one of those is Process Engineering & Technical Support (PE&TS).
In this context our Head of Process Engineering & Technical Support Base Chemicals (PE&TS) in the Antwerp Platform is looking for a SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER. He/She will provide process support to the operations team through a process follow-up, optimization and troubleshooting of the assigned units. His/her goal is to maximize the availability and the valorization and to ensure compliance with HSE requirements.
- Your goal is to improve the HSE concerns, the availability and the reliability of the units and to maximize the performance of the units.
- You have to assure thorough, accurate and pro-active process follow-up/support and optimization and troubleshooting of the assigned units on a daily and long term basis by using some simulation softwares (Proll, Aspen, Pegasys,…).
- You participate to the annual budget exercise and the strategic long term plan.
- As the site representative for RC network(s), you are the key player in Management of Change and associated objectives.
- You are responsible for the accurate, detailed and auditable process technical reports.
- You develop and maintain the follow-up of process studies by the third parties.