IT System Operator
PH, Pasay City | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 9004
Are you an IT professional who wants to be part of a growing team supporting the latest technologies in the wind industry? Join our team today for an exciting and rewarding career.
Service > Service Operation > Remote Operations Center Manila Operations
Remote Operation Center is part of operations and engineering support group providing 24x7 IT support and services for global customers in 80 countries.
- Remote monitoring and alarm resolution on IT assets for all the customers around the globe
- Remote monitoring and issue resolution of the end-to-end data collection running in SQL Servers
- Maintain and deploy system patches and upgrades
- Create and maintain technical documentations
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Candidate should have at least a network background e.g. Cisco
- 1-2 Year experience in monitoring, configuring and supervising Windows Server
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft SQL Scripting and Vmware
- With experience working on a Global Set-up (e.g. but not required)
- Organised and have a methodical approach to work
- Great communication and social skills
- Global mindset.
- Can work on shifting schedule including weekends and holiday
About Vestas Shared Service Centre, Manila
Vestas provides an open, respectful and global culture, attractive compensation package and long-term career development. To meet business growing needs, Vestas needs a lot of talents to join us. We care and respect all employees and will offer attractive benefits which include: A broad program of on job training, A perfect platform for professional and personal development, Bonus Program, colourful team activities etc. We put the emphasis on developing both personal and professional skills. In return, we expect you to go the extra mile to achieve results. Choose us, choose a brilliant future!
- Permanent role
- Work location - Mall of Asia Complex Pasay City, Manila
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 30th of August 2020.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.