We are working on a major Oil & Gas project for one of the World's largest Energy companies. We have opportunities in the US, UK, Ireland & Saudi Arabia.
Instrumentation Engineer is responsible for the design from the concept to detail engineering. Responsibilities will include implementing project policies, systems & procedures.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· FEED & detailed engineering of instrumentation work scope for Oil & Gas plant such as the generation of instrument lists, block diagrams, wiring diagrams, cable lists, etc.
· Lead 30%, 60%, 90% & IFC Instrumentation Design Review & Coordination.
· Awareness on sustainable design practices and technologies.
· Forecast, plan and manage Individual & Team workload, Progress against agreed plan and criteria.
· Managing other professionals on a project basis (engineers, BIM/CAD technicians, and support staff) and ensuring that work produced is to the required quality, produced on time.
· Suggest modifications to develop and design to enhance quality.
· Prepare specifications and datasheets in accordance with project requirements to ensure all compliances are met.
· Coordinate with Instrumentation equipment vendors, to ensure compliance with project specifications. Selection of Instrumentation equipment types, cable sizes and protection type and review drawings, calculations, design reports, etc.
· Review technical quotes, recommend the selection of suitable Instrumentation equipment, cables and other system components based on process/project requirements.
· Take part in inter-discipline coordination work between engineers from other disciplines to ensure quality and interfacing.
· Conduct inspection for panels, Instrumentation equipment, cabling system installations on skids, interface connections, witness FAT/SAT, supervise installation.
· Ensure that all standard operating procedures comply with specifications, quality standards, statutory and regulatory requirements.
Engineering Degree in Instrumentation Engineering or equivalent.
Minimum of 15+ Years’ experience in Oil & Gas Industry.
· Saudi Aramco project experience will be advantageous
· Strong organizational, planning and coordination, People Management skills.
· Strong technical, prioritization and management skills.
· Experience in Engineering Design software programs such as: Revit MEP, Navisworks, BIM 360 or similar.