Indirect tax specialist.
Do you enjoy working on complicated domestic and cross-border indirect tax challenges and would you also like to contribute to a compliance automation journey?
Join us as Indirect tax specialist in our Indirect Taxes team where you, along with your colleagues, will be responsible for delivering high-quality indirect tax input in relation to new and existing markets and M&A transactions supporting Ørsted’s green transformation and globalisation. You’ll also actively participate in our ongoing automation journey on the compliance side. Indirect Taxes is a team of 9 colleagues across Denmark, Germany and the UK and is a part of our Global Tax Team and company-wide Finance department. The Indirect Taxes team is responsible for indirect taxes across the entire business.
We offer a dynamic and challenging position in either Gentofte or Skærbæk where you have every opportunity to develop your competences within Indirect Taxes, and where you’ll be exposed to a wide variety of complex tasks. You’ll become part of a team with highly motivated and dedicated colleagues and not least become part of an energetic, ambitious, and inspiring organisation in a high-paced environment.
Your key tasks will be to
- provide high-quality indirect tax input to investment and divestment opportunities in existing and new markets
- provide indirect tax input to business development opportunities
- be proactive in driving processes with internal stakeholders in Tax, Finance, Legal, Business Development, and many other functions
- ensure that domestic and international VAT legislation is appropriately reflected in internal compliance processes
- participate in and manage implementation of identifying opportunities for an automation transformation.
Your competences include that you
- have a relevant degree within an area such as business law, business economics, business administration, or another relevant Danish or international degree
- have experience from in-house positions, law firms, tax advisors, or tax authorities
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- are a team player and can take lead on projects
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a global leader in green energy
Imagine a future where you power your career while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy. Ørsted has been ranked the world’s most sustainable company and is a global leader in offshore wind energy. With a market share of 30%, we’re not only transforming the way the world is powered – we’re leading the global green energy transition.
To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. You’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment where you learn from the best and get to work on challenging projects that will ignite your potential and unleash your talent.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 16 August 2020, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Heidi Møgelvang Nielsen, Head of Indirect Taxes, by telephone on +45 99 55 83 31 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.