Please only apply if you have the relevant skills/Expertise
Start Date: End of November
Interview Date: ASAP
Open To: To all Nationalities
Job Overview: URGENT – Expression of interests urgently required - Our Client is completing a Tender for Services – EOI’s needed by 20th October
Our Client, a global Company focused on providing technology and engineering solutions seeks a HSE Supervisor to provide an independent review and verification of all HSE related issues pertaining to a Land 3D Seismic Survey.
Applicants invited with a minimum of 10 years industry HSE experience, with at least 5 years in a supervisory role of Seismic operations.
Responsibilities: You will undertake many tasks such as:
• Verify the contractor & sub-contractor operation readiness compliance with respect to the contract and the Oil Operator’s HSE Management System (HSEMS) procedure requirements.
• Verify the contractor & sub-contractor compliance with respect to the safety standards prescribed by the International Association of Geophysical Contractors (IAGC).
• Carry out a Gap analysis on applicable oil operator HSEMS procedures with respect to contractor HSEMS procedures and submit a detailed recommendation on the identified gaps.
• Verify the contractor HSE plan contains the minimum expectations mentioned in a previous Report.
• Verify the contractor & sub-contractor welfare measures are inline with the oil operator’s Contractor Welfare Procedure and to submit the compliance check annexure report to the oil operator.
• Verify the contractor readiness with respect to Kuwait Environment Public Authority approved project ESIA monitoring requirements and measures.
• Verify the contractor and subcontractor training matrix in line with the oil operator’s HSEMS training procedure and IAGC requirements.
• Verify the 3rd party certification requirements and compliance on HSE equipment's, PPEs, lifting equipment's.
• Verify the adequacy & competency of contractor HSE personnel's to cover the different operational area.
• Verify the contractor clinic, ambulance, equipment, personnel's compliance in line with IAGC Health Management Guideline for Land Geophysical Operations.
• Verify the contractor vehicles (age, safety features such as roll over bars), periodic maintenance programs, speed monitor devices compliances in line with the Oil Operator’s HSEMS procedures & IAGC requirements.
• Verify the sub-contractor qualification and approval process done by the contractor, including HSE KPl’s set by the contractor for the subcontractor.
• Verify the food management hygiene program including the catering services and delivery service to field.
• Verify the contractor COVID 19 precautionary measures and arrangements.
• To verify the contractor emergency plan preparedness readiness.
• Draft and propose a list of project HSE KPIs that can be used by the Oil Operator to monitor the contractor HSE performance.
• Submit a detailed audit report with recommendations and suggestions and possible initiatives for the project.
Preferences: The successful candidate will have:
• A degree or equivalent essential
• A minimum of 10 years of industry-related experience.
• A minimum of 5 years in a supervisory of Seismic operations essential.
• Some land seismic acquisition highly desired.
• Can work independently and represent the oil operator throughout.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with all members of the Seismic Crew and the Oil Operator Personnel.
• Previous experience working Middle East assets desired.
• Strong technical skills –ability to relay and report on all aspects of the technical equipment etc. in a coherent and friendly manner
• Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English essential.
• Arabic advantageous.
Package: This is a 15 day contract. An attractive Tax Free Day Rate is on offer, plus the Company will arrange VISA and assist with flights and accommodation etc.
Please submit your Your Cover Letter in support of your application, should outline a) why you feel you may be particularly suited to this position (i.e. relevant skills/experience and education) b) your availability and c) your DAY RATE expectations.