HR System Administrator
MSELECT is looking to hire an HR System Administrator for an international oil and gas operator in Basrah. Candidates must have 3 years previous experience in SAP S4HANA and be fluent in English.
- Employee Relations Section Head
- Human Resources
- Employee Relations Section
Responsible for supporting configuration, maintenance, operation and ongoing administration of SAP and OA system, or any other software-based database. To ensure HR systems and related procedures adhere to organizational processes, policies, and guidelines. Liaise and partner with the Company respective point of contacts, as well as 3rd party vendors as needed for system development and maintenance. Managing system changes, communicating updates and new requirements to the sub-contractors. Performing quality assurances check on data and workflows.
- Day-to-day system maintenance, database management, system integrity and improvements.
- Understanding the process flow and defining the scope, creating functional design.
- Transforming department requirements into functional specifications.
- Recording new requirement and their integration into the system.
- Actively participate in the introduction of SAP S4HANA HR Solutions.
- Implementation of processes in SAP S4HANA including customizing and documentation.
- Handling configuration and customization in SAP S4HANA HR.
COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- All Departments & company Assets
- Sub-contractors & Recruitment Agencies etc
DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY
- SAP related processes decision making authority
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- University Degree Preferred
- Experience in Oil & Gas sector having Gulf experience preferred
- 3 Years Previous SAP S4HANA Experience
- Proven extensive administration knowledge and experience with HR software.
- Proven skills in reviewing detailed data, spotting anomalies, and identifying solutions.
- Experience in gathering and documenting requirements.
- Understanding basic HR acknowledge.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong relationship and communication skills, both internal and external.
- Familiarity with all HR modules of SAP
- Line Manager (Dept. Manager / Section Head)
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process