Completions Field Specialist (Offshore)
We are SLB, driving energy innovation for a balanced plant. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle and other energy sectors, in over 120 countries; we design, develop, and deliver technology and services that transform how work is done.
We define the boundaries of the industries in which we work by unleashing our talented people’s energy. We are looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what’s possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
A unique opportunity has become available for an experienced Field Specialist to join the Completions team. This is a supervisor-level position, where you will oversee the installation of permanent downhole gauges.
Ideally, you’ll have experience in surface and subsea connectors, as well as Topside and Subsea acquisition systems. Previous experience as a Permanent Field Monitoring Specialist, or equivalent role, is essential.
We can offer you extensive and structured career development within a supportive team environment.
- Responsible for service delivery execution.
- Participate in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs.
- Develop customer contacts to promote company products and services.
- Ensure company and regulatory standard compliance by implementing the CAT, self-assessments, and wellsite inspections.
- Participate in Service Quality Meetings with customers and improve performance using action plans.
- Participate in HSE and Quality initiatives.
- Maintain the required safety training.
Ideally you will have experience in the following areas:
- Surface & Subsea Connectors
- Topside acquisition systems
- Subsea acquisition systems (IWIS)
- Data Interpretation
Knowledge and experience in the following areas would also be advantageous:
- Fiber Optic installations
- Subsurface Safety Valves
- Chemical Injection Systems
- Production Packers (Hydraulic/Hydrostatic set)
- Flow Control Valves
SLB is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.