We are working on a major Oil & Gas project for one of the World's largest Energy companies. We have opportunities in the US, UK, Ireland & Saudi Arabia.
The Mechanical Design Engineer is responsible for the Conceptual, Pre-FEED study from the concept to detail engineering.
· Designing Information and communications technology (ICT) systems, Network Operation Centres, Audio visual (AV) system, security system, CCTV, Access control, Intrusion Detection System (IDS)), Fire alarm, Gas Detection, Extinguisher and emergency voice evacuation system, public address & background music, building management system, SCADA or Equivalent.
· Lead 30%, 60%, 90% & IFC ELV Design Review & Coordination.
· Detailed design coordination with inter disciplines
· Provide Field Design Verification during the project cycle.
· Ensure best document management practices are applied to all project documentation.
· In depth knowledge of local ELV regulations, BICSI, EIA/TIA standards, international design standards and codes of practice.
· Provides engineering knowledge, design, quality assurance, leadership and expertise on Work Packs while supervising the design in accordance with design specifications, project procedures and requirements.
· Ensure all activities on the ELV are executed in compliance with all Corporate and Statutory Regulations and Guidelines in relation to EHS and ELV Regulations.
· Contribute to the sustainable design initiative within the company with close attention to energy management, design for sustainability and implementation of sustainable design technologies.
· Awareness on sustainable design practices and technologies.
· Forecast, plan and manage Individual & Team workload, Progress against agreed plan and criteria.
· Managing other professionals on a project basis (engineers, BIM/CAD technicians, and support staff) and ensuring that work produced is to the required quality, produced on time.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Communication / instrumentation or equivalent.
Knowledge and/or Experience:
Minimum of 10+ Years’ experience in Oil & Gas Industry.
· Saudi Aramco project experience will be advantageous
· Experience in Engineering Design software programs such as: Revit MEP, Navisworks, BIM 360, or