Perform professional high-quality tests and inspections to company manufactured equipment that must meet UL508A requirements. Be proficient with computers, electrical circuits, technology, software, and possess a strong ability to read schematics. Candidate must be able to work independently with little to no supervision and communicate effectively.
This role is responsible for testing control units before they ship to customers, and therefore the ability to build test fixtures, test the units, and ensure 100% quality is essential.
This role is responsible for providing effective feedback to other areas of the manufacturing department, therefore excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Perform professional high-quality tests and inspections to company manufactured equipment.
- Verify assemblies against schematics and wiring diagrams for accuracy.
- Maintain proficiency in all products and services that the company offers. This includes assembly, installation, programming, and equipment protocol.
- Assist with developing test plans and test equipment as needed.
- Complete necessary paperwork (Shop documents etc.)
- Assist in creating and maintaining data files for panels. (Photos, labels, and marker files)
- Interact, communicate, and provide effective feedback to the Group Leader, Electro-Mechanical Designer, and related team members.
- Suggest improvements and ideas for the department.