We are SLB, driving energy innovation for a balanced plant. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle and other energy sectors, in over 120 countries; we design, develop, and deliver technology and services that transform how work is done.
We define the boundaries of the industries in which we work by unleashing our talented people’s energy. We are looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what’s possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
We are looking to recruit Off/Onshore Electricians for our site based in Aberdeen. The Off/Onshore Electrician is responsible for ensuring on-time delivery of equipment as per operational demands. The Electrician improves maintenance related non-productive time ratio of the Product Line's assets within the Maintenance Base (MB), improves maintenance efficiency and people productivity. This role will also include Offshore work and travel to various sites around Europe and will involve ad hoc Mechanical works but full training will be given.
- Maintain assigned equipment according to the pertinent maintenance program and compliant with the reliability centered maintenance strategy through adherence to the Computerized Maintenance Management System and standard work.
- Adhere to transactional discipline within Technology Lifecycle Management (TLM) business systems to record materials and supplies, labour costs and equipment maintenance performance history such as movements, work orders, parts used and time to maintain.
- Comply with TLM Product Line standards.
- Participate in the continuous improvement culture, initiatives and improvement plans within the MB to improve asset utilization and cost of service delivery
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts to improve asset turnaround time, which includes reducing downtime due to maintenance, parts and return authorization numbers, failures and work-in-process.
- Support continuous improvement efforts to improve the efficiency and productivity of Maintenance Technicians.
- Implement projects, such as the planned repair and reuse of parts.
- Participate in failure investigations as assigned.
- Comply with the TLM Competency Management System.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a fully qualified Electrician
- CompEx Qualification
SLB is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.