Night Shift - 12 hr - 4 day one week - 3 day next - rotational.
Perform the following duties:
- Fabricate, maintain, install, repair, calibrate, assemble and inspect electrical installations and equipment utilizing his journeymen skills.
- Work with electrical materials and equipment such as: conductors, conduct systems, lights, control devices, circuit breakers, switch gear, switches, motors, generators, transformers, and timing devices. Work with materials necessary to install electrical work.
- In conjunction with PCT Engineering, maintain, repair, and program industrial programmable controllers. Replace control circuits for input and output modules on PLC’s. Trouble shoot PLC’s, Drive Systems, and other control systems through PC based software.
- Use hand tools common to the trade and power tools, such as: electric drill, soldering equipment and drill press. Use electrical test instruments such as: ohmmeter, voltmeter and ammeter. Braze and solder wiring and small parts associated with electrical work.
- Work from drawings, repair and operating instruction manuals, written and oral instructions.
- Maintain, repair, trouble shoot and program industrial programmable controller. Replaces replay control circuits. Replace input and output modules for programmable controller.
- Assist in training apprentices.
- Perform Instrument Mechanic work when the work is of a limited nature and the Electrician involved is judged by a foreman to be qualified.
- Complete minor mechanical adjustments and/or replacement of parts.
- Handle hazardous waste as required.
- Perform other related duties as required by supervisor, and work with and assist other skilled tradesman.
- Seeking 8 years or journeyman's experience.