We are working on a major Oil & Gas project for one of the World's largest Energy companies. We have opportunities in the US, UK, Ireland & Saudi Arabia.
The Electrical Design Engineer is responsible for the Conceptual, Pre-FEED study from the concept to detail engineering.
The Electrical Design Engineer is responsible for the design from the concept to detail engineering.
· Undertake electrical systems design, includes HV, MV and LV power systems, normal/emergency lighting systems, Earthing & Lightning Protection layouts, schematics, calculations, reports, and specifications.
· Lead 30%, 60%, 90% & IFC Electrical Design Review & Coordination.
· Detailed design coordination with inter disciplines
· Ensure best document management practices are applied to all project documentation.
· Ensuring project compliance with the relevant Electrical Codes & Standards.
· Ensure all design activities on the electrical network are executed in compliance with all Corporate and Statutory Regulations and Guidelines in relation to EHS and Electrical Regulations.
· Develop and maintain relations with other departments while different phases of Design development.
· Contribute to the sustainable design initiative within the company with close attention to energy management, design for sustainability and implementation of sustainable design technologies.
· Awareness on sustainable design practices and technologies.
· Managing other professionals on a project basis (engineers, BIM/CAD technicians, and support staff) and ensuring that work produced is to the required quality, produced on time.
· Suggest modifications to develop and design to enhance quality.
· Develop engineering projects analysis to include preliminary design, calculations, budget analysis, life cycle costs plus equipment selection.
Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
Knowledge and/or Experience:
Minimum of 10+ Years’ experience in Oil & Gas Industry.
Technical and Business Skills
· Experience in Engineering Design software programs such as: Revit MEP, Navisworks, BIM 360 or similar
· Saudi Aramco project experience is advantageous