URGENT – Expression of interests urgently required - Our Client is completing a Tender for Services – EOI’s needed by Friday 27th of August at 14:00 London time
Our Client, a Consulting Services Company specialising in Upstream Oil and Gas seeks a Data Manager to support a large Country Integrated Asset Model project for their operator client. Working at the Operator’s office in Abu Dhabi on a 12-month contract, you will support reservoir and production engineers in activities relating the retrieval, access, visualization, and storage of asset data. A range of technologies such as Prosper, Nexus, DecisionSpace/Field Planer, SurfNet and Pentahoo Spoon (from Hitachi) are used.
Responsibilities: As a Data Manager:
● Work closely with all team members of the Integrated Asset Modelling Team.
● Be the go-to person for all data management related issues such as data quality management - data validation, data QA/QC, exception based technical data validation, filtering/cleansing, compute missing values and alerting etc.
● Drive the development of a data management roadmap for this Integrated Asset Modelling project.
● Review industry technologies and advise on way forward.
● Lead and contribute to development of further Data Management strategies.
● Define requirements, work scope and breakdown structure for new-solutions
● Orchestrate data, workflows, scripts, calculations through user friendly workflows that can be easily configured by the users
● Contribute to the development of a simple, easy, intuitive, user friendly interface/dashboard that is easily configurable by the users that provides coherent view production entities and economic information at country level, asset level and field level.
● Lead the development of Data Management “Best Practices and Standards”
● Be proactive in promoting these Best Practices.
● Ensure you communicate to all stakeholders (both internally and external) regarding project parameters (timelines, deliverables…)
Preferences: The successful candidate will have:
● Proven experience of Data Management of reservoir and/or production data essential.
● Data management experience using software such as Prosper, Nexus, DecisionSpace/Field Planner, SurfNet or/and Pentaho Spoon essential.
● Experience in developing a data management roadmap advantageous.
● Ability to review technologies and advise on way forward advantageous.
● Have the ability to lead and contribute to development of further Data Management strategies essential.
● Have the ability define requirements, work scope and breakdown structure for new-solutions essential
● Capability to orchestrate data, workflows, scripts, calculations through user friendly workflows that can be easily configured by the users essential
● A good approach to data quality management - data validation, data QA/QC, exception based technical data validation, filtering/cleansing, compute missing values and alerting
● Some SQL scripting advantageous.
● Excellent communications skills – ability to liaise effectively across various internal and external stakeholders
● Previous experience developing user friendly interface/dashboards desired.
● Experience in development of Best Practices and Standards advantageous.
● Industry knowledge of international guidelines and standards for subsurface Data Analytics desired.
● Strong communication and influencing skills essential.
Package: This is a 12-month contract and an attractive Day Rate will be offered. Accommodation, flight, VISA provided.
PS. Please submit a Cover Letter - Your Cover Letter in support of your application, should outline a) why you feel you may be particularly suited to this position (i.e. relevant skills/experience and education) b) your availability and c) your Day Rate expectations.