Data Analyst (Surface Logging)
Aberdeen - Offshore Role
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst/Data Engineer, with a background in Surface & Mud logging.
You will identify opportunities to implement standard work and manages risk during service delivery.
Your primary responsibility will be to acquire, log, analyse and report well behaviour at the well site to aid safe and efficient Mud Logging Operations. The Data Analyst monitors all drilling parameters to analyse the drilling process and identify opportunities to improve the overall service delivery.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Monitor, record, and process well data and parameters, ensuring the integrity and reliability of well data.
- Identify opportunities to improve the service delivery process.
- Participate in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs
- Interact with personnel and customer representatives from other service companies professionally at the wellsite.
- Previous experience in a Data Analyst/Data Engineer role for a surface logging company
- You MUST have a bachelor’s degree or Masters in Petrophysics, Petroleum Engineering, Geology.
- Offshore experience
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the UK, without sponsorship.
- Health and Safety must be a top priory for you with proven examples of when you have worn PPE and observed HSE policies
Schlumberger are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law