The purpose of this role is to identify data sources in order to gather relevant insights and data required to analyse and optimise the business in Indonesia. Also, this position provides profound analysis and derives recommendation to the category management team and the supply chain manager. This comprises current performance as well as future opportunities, derived from customer behaviour and trends.
The Customer Insight and Performance Manager is the interface to the CoE, feeding back MI system requirements and opportunities for improvements.
- Defines the requirements for the MI system, implements the reporting and tracking tools to provide a comprehensive performance tracking for the Marketing and Operations teams
- Runs strategic analyses for the category managemen team as well as the supply chain manager and support the marketing team with ad hoc analyses
- Provide PMTDR data and analytics based on Finance and customer experience data
- Accountable for the planning of the T&R as well as the breakdown of the plan for sales and sales support for sales
- Provide CR weekly dashboard to report CR sales and category performance on weekly basis.
- Reconciliation of sales data from MI tool (CVGO) and extract valuable insights including highlights/lowlights to be presented in a comprehensive dashboard
- Constantly seeks for sources of market and customer trends, derives insights to provide the market astute information
- Acts as the interface to the global customer insight team and the business analysts in the Indonesia marketing team