Commissioning Manager for CCGT
ISS International SpA is looking for a Commissioning Manager for a CCGT Power Plant in Iran.
- Responsible for the development of overall Commissioning plan and procedures in cooperation with other disciplines and for the development of manpower mobilization plan.
- Report to the CM and will be responsible for all Commissioning activities.
- Provide direct interface with Owner’ s Operations organization and will ensure that all activities are performed in accordance with established procedures, safe operating practices and in accordance with Project schedule.
- The CoM and HSE Manager, under SM responsibility, will jointly perform the Pre-Commissioning Safety Review.
- Conduct commissioning up to the achievement of the PAC. After the PAC he7she will remain at Site as prime interface assisting Owner to conduct start-up and performance test.
- Language: English (Fluent)
- Total years of experience: minimum 20 years in Power Plant and/or heavy Industrial Projects.
- Experience: At least two experience as Commissioning Manager for CCGT Projects.
- Good Knowledge of Siemens Turbines
Some details of the offer:
- Duration: 6 months, renewable
- Location: Jizan, Saudi Arabia
- Starting Date: ASAP
- Rotation: 90/15
- Working Time: 10 hours per day, 6 days per week
- Conditions: Good salary package available, based on experience.