We are working on a major Oil & Gas project for one of the World's largest Energy companies. We have opportunities in the US, UK, Ireland & Saudi Arabia.
The Civil & Structural Design Engineer is responsible for FEED & detailed design works on the project.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Good Structural and Civil knowledge of Oil & Gas industry.
· Production of calculations, specifications, and drawings for a wide variety of projects.
· Assisting with designing Foundation, steelwork, and reinforced concrete.
· Engage with designing team for the development of detailed design.
· Generate detailed Scope of Works (SOW) & specifications for tender packages.
· Provide technical support throughout project lifecycles.
· Manage and organise the preparation of comprehensive drawing packages.
· Organizes design work, including setting up 3D and 2D systems.
· Checks designs, with particular emphasis on interfaces with other disciplines.
· Preparation of material specifications.
· Review and examine the structural design if required alternated construction methodology to be identified and implemented.
· Brief and supervise engineering technicians.
· Identify project risks and prepare mitigation plans with Project Control team.
· Effectively communicate with consultants, specialist suppliers and Local Authority/Statutory Bodies including preparation of applications for approval by regulatory bodies.
· Liaise and work with a multi-disciplinary team.
· Checks designs for operational requirements, constructability, maintainability and HSE aspects.
· Participate in engineering design reviews/client and project meetings.
Engineering Degree in Civil/Structural or equivalent.
Minimum of 15+ Years’ experience in Oil & Gas Industry.
· Saudi Aramco project experience will be advantageous
· Knowledge of AutoCad / Plant3D / Advance Steel essential
· Knowledge of Revit is an advantage