We are SLB, driving energy innovation for a balanced plant. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle and other energy sectors, in over 120 countries; we design, develop, and deliver technology and services that transform how work is done.
We define the boundaries of the industries in which we work by unleashing our talented people’s energy. We are looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what’s possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
We are seeking an experienced cementer, who will be responsible for planning and executing cementing operations offshore.
This includes the operation and maintenance of the cement units, performing any required pressure testing, and providing effective customer service to rig-site customer and onshore coordinators.
- Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
- Responsible for service delivery execution.
- Participate in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs.
- Develop customer contacts to promote company products and services.
- Ensure company and regulatory standard compliance by implementing the CAT, self-assessments, and wellsite inspections.
- Participate in Service Quality Meetings with customers and improve performance using action plans.
- Participate in HSE and Quality initiatives.
- Wear PPE and observe HSE policies.
- Maintain the required safety training.
- Mixing and pumping cement
- Pressure testing
- Customer management
- Leading operations with operators
- Offshore work
SLB is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.