We have a world-leader in the Energy sector that is building their India based Buyer & Procurement teams to support local & national Oil & Gas and Energy projects.
Based in their Chennai Engineering HQ they are looking to recruit an experienced team of Buyer & procurement professionals that can assist with Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Structural, Instrumentation & Controls and Piping related sourcing, purchasing & procurement activities.
Buyers organise and control all purchase processes relating to their portfolio including overall strategic review, pre-qualifications, tender list development, issue tenders, analysis of tenders, contract and commercial negotiations and the preparation of contractual
Our Buyers work to:
● Contribute to the continuous improvement E&C competitiveness
● Elaborate and implement sourcing strategies leading to qualification of new suppliers whilst ensuring involvement of other E&C functions
● Manage supplier performance with a specific focus on improved delivery time, service and product quality, HSE and sustainable development performance.
● Contribute to cost, delivery time and risk reduction projects while maintaining the required quality
● Negotiate supply & purchase agreements for your assigned category
● Contribute to the saving program by delivery of costs savings without compromising the safety or the quality.
● Partner with the Project Procurement Manager and Procurement Department on oil and gas FEED through to EPC executions, and project close-outs
The ideal candidates will possess:
- 5+ years Buyer experience in Engineering/ Oil & Gas Industry
- Degree in Engineering, Technical & or Commercial related education
- Experience in RFQ, commercial bid evaluation, PO award & PO administration
- Experienced in executing local and international oil and gas projects
APPLY NOW, all Buyers with experience in Oil & Gas will be interviewed ASAP! We have a large team to hire and are keen to interview quickly.