Open To: All Nationalities
Location - can be based gloabally
Job Overview: Working Smart, a global Energy Recruitment Consultancy, is expanding and looking for Representatives in various regions to promote and sell their recruitment services across the Energy sectors – mainly in oil and gas, petrochemical, refinery, nuclear and low carbon solutions. The Company’s strategic plan is to further develop its business across Europe, Houston, GOM, China, India, Africa, Brazil and the Far East and is looking for local representatives to support this objective.
Working Smart has supplied staff and contractors to the Oil and Gas Sector for 26 years and has expanded this remit to the other Energy sectors in recent years. They have amassed a huge database of candidates from 186 countries, covering technical, operational, commercial and management skills. As a Rep, you will endeavour to seek out opportunities that can be easily matched to the skills of this large candidate portfolio.
In addition to providing staff and consultants for given roles, we also provide Tender Support Services for all type of Energy related projects globally. You will work closely with Consulting houses, large Service Companies and those bidding for projects. You will understand the tender requirements, costings, timeframes and skills required. Working Smart will then engage with potential candidates, screen and shortlist for Tender submission.
Provided with online tools, you will demonstrate to clients the calibre of candidates on the books and the streamlined process for their reviews. The Working Smart Recruiters who are all industry educated will manage the operational side of the process – from the marketing of the jobs, screening of the candidates, shortlisting, and reporting online for client reviews. Your primary role will be to manage the client relationships and secure interest.
Ideally, you will come from an Energy Sector, with experience in selling recruitment/manpower, products and/or consulting services and have excellent client engagement skills. A desire to work closely with your client base and reap attractive financial rewards is key!
This role offers immense scope and autonomy for an entrepreneurial individual with energy sector contacts and networking skills to develop the Company’s business strategy in their designated region, whilst being fully supported from head-office. You can be as involved in the different stages of the Recruitment process as you like – your focus is to build relationships with potential clients and seek out and secure opportunities.
Candidate Preferences: The successful candidate will have:
• Degree in an Earth Science or Engineering discipline desired but not essential.
• Energy Sector experience essential – Oil & gas, Petrochemical, Refinery, Nuclear, Wind, Solar, Geothermal etc.
• Previous experience working as an agent/representative highly desirable.
• Proven sales and business development experience essential.
• Highly proactive approach to identifying business opportunities and developing sales.
• Self motivated individual, with entrepreneurial attitude and drive to succeed essential.
• Ability to build strong relationships with oil operators and energy related service personnel essential.
• Good business acumen – the ability to devise, monitor, manage and communicate sales plans and forecasts effectively.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Desire to succeed.
• Ability to work independently whilst maintaining excellent communications with head-office staff.
• Strong communication and networking skills - the ability to liaise with clients effectively at all levels and Company staff.
• Proficient in Microsoft software and applications essential
• Proficiency in English and the main business language of the designated region essential.
Package: A highly attractive commission-based package is on offer.