Aramco is one of the world's largest integrated energy and chemicals companies.
Aramco Europe is headquartered in The Hague with offices across the continent. For over 60 years we have supported Aramco with a wide range of activities from facilitating safe and reliable delivery of energy to customers around the globe to pushing for breakthroughs in research and innovation.
Our services include in-depth technology advice and support in established and emerging sectors of oil, gas and energy, as well as finance, HR, legal, PR and communications.
We work with the very best industry suppliers to drive our operations to secure our position as a world leader in energy and chemicals.
Aramco is a world leader in integrated energy and chemicals. Our offices in Europe support a wide range of activities from facilitating the safe and reliable delivery of energy to customers around the globe, to pushing for breakthroughs in research and innovation. Aramco Overseas Company (AOC) is currently seeking an experienced Personal Assistant (PA) to support the Project Integration Manager and wider Project team with administrative support for a new project that has just commenced in The Hague.
Duties & responsibilities for the role will include:
- Organizing meetings, video and conference calls
- Provide logistical assistance for office set up and arrangements
- Initiate/review workflows including travel orders, expense reports, leave requests, etc
- Maintain cost centers and review the payment of invoices
- Liaise with relevant organizations including (HR, finance, IT and others) on general business matters
Preferred experience & profile:
- A PA/Secretary with at least 5 years of secretarial and office administration experience
- Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English language
- Multi-tasking and time management capability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to use SAP system to initiate requests, work and travel orders
- Document control capabilities and the need to be discrete in handing confidential information
- Ability to initiate and review payments and invoices to clients and vendors
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Requisition ID: 195