Contribute to the success of ENGIE’s Renewables operations.
We are hiring a Senior Analyst for Asset Management (Distributed Generation) in Houston, TX or Chicago, IL. In this role, you will carry out a wide range of tasks and responsibilities, including the administration and management of a set of C&I clients and PPA or lease contracts. This consists of distributed generation (rooftop solar plus ground-mounted solar) and battery storage (behind the meter plus in front of the meter) assets, the administration and management of SREC and other incentive programs, stakeholder management and process improvement. A successful candidate will possess strong analytical and relational skills as well as the ability to work successfully in a cross-functional role.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the handover process from construction to operational stage
- Participate in the handover meeting for each new project/site
- Take over the contract and the investment model from the BD/Sales and Construction team
- Maintain data entry, tracking, reconciliation, filing and reporting post COD, for the purposes of regulatory and PPA/Lease contractual compliance
- SREC administration – database submissions, verifications, certificate transfers
- Incentive programs (e.g. Green-e) administration – reconciliation, monthly performance tracking, etc.
- Regulatory filings –FERC and EIA
- Review production data on a regular basis, and work in collaboration with the Operations team to identify/resolve production issues for the purpose of revenue maximization and reporting
- Stakeholder Management, such as ground mount subscriber/community solar garden support and engagement, landowner, township requests and inquiries
- Coordinate day to day client requests, and foster and maintain a professional and cordial relationship with clients
- Be the primary client contact post project COD
- Respond promptly to all customer requests and rectify issues. Client requests and issues range from, but not limited to, reroofing, installation of additional equipment, termination, production and reporting issues, to invoicing and billing issues, etc.
- Skillfully guide clients toward an efficient and productive working relationship and process.
- Administer contract terms diligently to protect and maximize value for the company and its partners.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or related discipline - or comparable technical competency through demonstrated work experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar function, or a combination of similar functions, in the renewable energy industry and in utility environment.
- Prior experience assessing, analyzing, administering and/or managing PPA/Lease contracts and assets, and/or project financing in the renewable energy industry
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and able to use excel to perform basic financial and quantitative analysis.
- Familiarity with key accounting and financial concepts.
- Excellent people skills, and able to skillfully navigate various relational situations.
- Take initiative and ownership of projects, and drive results
- Ability to handle multiple assignments on a timely basis with a high degree of accuracy
ENGIE North America isn’t just participating in the Zero-Carbon transition, we’re leading it! Join us as we develop energy that is more renewable, more efficient and more accessible to everyone.
Unite with us in leading the transformation of the world of energy! ENGIE is looking for talented and motivated individuals to create the future of energy and customer solutions. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity to help customers meet their energy challenges today and in the future. Are you up for the challenge?
ENGIE is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.
This job advertisement is supported by the ENGIE Talent Acquisition team. All related inquiries must be communicated through Talent Acquisition and not directed to ENGIE North America Managers. Failure to follow the ENA process may result in nonpayment of agency fees.
- Posting Date: Jul 10, 2020