Accountant - Fixed Assets Kick start your career in an international and innovative organisation. Are you proactive, analytical and want to upskill? Apply now and be part of the Fixed Asset Accounting Team of Vestas Shared Service.
PH, Pasay City | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 9740
Finance Shared Service Enter > A2R and AR > Global Fixed Asset
Accountant - Fixed Assets
Kick start your career in an international and innovative organisation. Are you proactive, analytical and want to upskill? Apply now and be part of the Fixed Asset Accounting Team of Vestas Shared Service.
As part of Vestas Global Finance Shared Service Centre, the team is primarily responsible in providing standardised, rule-based services to the region. This refers to the end-to-end processes of fixed assets. The group is expected to have close collaboration with Regional Finance, Payroll &Treasury Department as well as with the other functions in Shared Service Centre such as AP/AR/TE & Controlling and Reporting.
- Participate in further improvement and optimisation of end to end Fixed Asset Accounting processes and procedures in Finance and Accounting (Investment order creation, Capitalisation, Settlements, Depreciation & Asset Rollforward)
- Carry out the relevant finance processing of Fixed Assets fully in accordance with the defined and agreed Vestas Standard Operating Procedures and in accordance to Vestas Financial Guidelines.
- Effectively engage and collaborate with relevant colleagues (i.e., AP/ AR/TE, Controlling and Reporting) and business stakeholders (i.e., Regional Finance, Payroll & Treasury), in order to solve operational issues and problems with speed and quality.
- Perform critical review to ensure achievement of KPIs and PPIs for the specific function assigned.
- Prepares and submit SAP GRC control documentations on a timely manner.
- Support internal and external audit activities.
- Performs Adhoc tasks as necessary.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy
- Good background in Fixed assets, General Ledger functions, Reporting or Controlling
- At least 2 to 4 years of working experience in the same field
- BPO experience
- With good communication skills
- Problem solving-oriented
- Flexible and willing to work on holidays as needed and on any shift as maybe assigned. Willing to travel.
- With positive behaviour and attitude. Can blend well to different kind of personalities.
- Demonstrates a professional ability to handle one's own time and prioritise tasks when given clearly defined goals
What we offer
Vestas provides an open, respectful and global culture, attractive compensation package and long-term career development. Choose us, choose a brilliant future! To meet business growing needs, Vestas needs a lot of talents to join us. We care and respect all employees and will offer attractive benefits which include: A broad program of on-the-job training, A perfect platform for professional and personal development, bonus programme, colourful team activities etc. We put the emphasis on developing both personal and professional skills. In return, we expect you to go the extra mile to achieve results.
You will be working with a team of very talented and diverse personality dedicated to excellence and competence. We also promote work-life balance by thinking creatively and continuously improving the way we do things. If you are a person who is open for new opportunities and fun, then this is the place for you.
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 30th of August 2020.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.